We’re looking for a Marketing rock star to manage Buddha Brands and its kick-ass portfolio of products. Taking this brand to the next level will require a remarkable blend of creativity, marketing knowledge, dedication, leadership and grit – is that you?
Ahead, you’ll find a list of attributes (in no particular order) that we’re looking for in our quest to find the one to Manage our beloved Buddha Brands portfolio. If at any point you get too excited to even finish reading through this list, please email email@example.com and send us your resumé post-haste.
Our Brand Manager is:
- Ready to build and market an amazing food and beverage brand in the better-for-you space
- Excited to join our Marketing department’s team of tireless achievers
- Ready to take charge of our marketing activities and pioneer our cross-channel strategies
- Is wholeheartedly passionate and interested in the brand and acts as its number one ambassador
- In addition to having good gut-instincts, is a bit of a numbers-geek that loves to dive deep into the data to pull out insights and uncover opportunities.
- Tuned into concepts like veganism, paleo, keto, gut-health, CBD, knowing that these are not just abstract words, but ones that represent vital trends in the natural products world
- Energized by the prospect of busy days, filled with challenging but affirming work
- Bored by the prospect of a humdrum 9-to-5 life filled with repetitive tasks that leave little room for creativity
- Eager to join a culture that promotes hard work, subverting the status quo, and fun (in equal measure)
- Intrigued by our ping pong and foosball tables and happy to know you can bring your dog to work – but mostly excited to dig into a dynamic business and get things done.
- Inspired by the notion of creating value beyond dollars and cents, and by the chance to make a real difference in the world
- Of the beliefs that:
1. Change is less risky than the status quo
2. Respect for your work, yourself, and your environment are one and the same
3. Creating sustainable value is infinitely more rewarding than building a quick trend.
Did you make it through the list? Does it sound like we described you? Are you dying to finish reading this posting, so you can email us immediately? If so, don’t wait to reach out! We’re excited to meet you, and to hear about how you’re the perfect fit for us.
WE ARE TEMPLE LIFESTYLE BRANDS Temple Lifestyle Brands develops, markets and sells products in the All-Natural and Organic Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. We offer better brands, responsibly made with honest ingredients to inspire people to feel good about the choices they make and how they affect their bodies and the planet. OUR PURPOSE We redefine what it means to live well.
OUR BRANDS Buddha Brands – Thirsty Buddha® Coconut Water, Hungry Buddha® Coconut Snacks and Healthy Buddha™ Coconut Products – is not just about healthier versions of everyday snacks and drinks, our commitment extends to the environment.
DO YOU SHARE OUR COMPANY VALUES?
Our trusted, top quality products are honestly made, with transparency of ingredients and production methods, and transparency of our business practices– that’s how we do better-for-you.
We’re mission-based in both name and practice. We create value for people and the planet, with sustainability and the environment rooted in every decision we make.
Lighten Up, Be the Fun
Work is serious, but that doesn’t mean we have to be. Through hard work, we live well, laugh often and have fun. We communicate with positive intention, express our feelings and seek to inspire and empower our peers.
We, Not I
We check our egos at the door, and work collaboratively towards a common goal internally and externally with our stakeholders. We ask for the help we need, work with positivity, and offer support at all levels. Respect is more important than being right, and we have permission to make mistakes.
Get Sh*t Done
Passion, accountability, and drive deliver progress. We keep it simple, stay decisive and focus on process instead of problems for exceptional execution. Always Adapting
We’re not afraid to take calculated risks and tackle challenges creatively. We feel empowered to stay curious and challenge the status quo. Fail fast and learn faster – that’s how we operate.
WE WANT YOU IF…
In university, you (of course) chose Marketing as your major and were in your element. Over the last five to ten years you have gained some great experience in CPG and maybe even the ‘better-for-you’ food and beverage space. Now you are looking for a new opportunity to challenge yourself, to grow, and to make an impact. You are prepared and confident to put yourself in a position to win. Colleagues and team members would describe you as dynamic, driven, and highly collaborative and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Reporting directly to the VP, Marketing, the Brand Manager is a valued member of the Marketing Team, responsible for driving the success of our Buddha Brands portfolio. You will be joining a company that is growing rapidly and play an integral role in helping pull the company forward in an industry that is changing and evolving every day.
As the Brand Manager your main responsibility is to maintain integrity across all our marketing initiatives and communications while managing the portfolio of our current brands. You are responsible to develop and execute the Marketing Annual Operating plan, promotional plans, and go-to-market plans. We look to the Brand Manager for the channel strategies and performance tracking for all current brands. In summary, as the Brand Manager of Buddha Brands at Temple Lifestyle, you want to make the brand the best brand possible and ensure the all-around success for the brand and the company.
If you like to #GetSh*tDone, and would choose coconut water over soda without hesitation, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org