Hello, potential applicant!
Ahead, you’ll find a list of attributes (in no particular order) that we’re looking for in our quest to
find the one to lead our Marketing department. If at any point you get too excited to even finish
reading through this list, please email email@example.com and send us your resumé post-
Our Director of Marketing is:
- Ready to build and market amazing food and beverage brands in the better-for-you space
- Excited to inspire and coach our Marketing department’s team of tireless achievers
- Ready to take charge of our marketing activities and pioneer our cross-channel strategies
- Tuned into concepts like veganism, paleo, keto, gut-health, CBD, knowing that these are
not just abstract words, but ones that represent vital trends in the natural products world
- Energized by the prospect of busy days, filled with challenging but affirming work
- Bored by the prospect of a humdrum 9—t0-5 life filled with repetitive tasks that leave little room for creativity
- Eager to join a culture that promotes hard work, subverting the status quo, and fun (in
- Inspired by the notion of creating value beyond dollars and cents, and by the chance to
make a real difference in the world
- Of the beliefs that:
- Change is less risky than the status quo
- Respect for your work, yourself, and your environment are one and the same
- Creating sustainable value is infinitely more rewarding than building a quick trend.
Did you make it through the list? Does it sound like we described you? Are you dying to finish
reading this posting, so you can email us immediately? If so, don’t wait to reach out! We’re
excited to meet you, and to hear about how you’re the perfect leader we’ve been looking for.
WE ARE TEMPLE LIFESTYLE
Temple Lifestyle Brands develops, markets and sells products in the AII-Natural and Organic
Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. We offer better brands, responsibly made with honest ingredients to inspire people to feel good about the choices they make and how they affect their
bodies and the planet.
We create wholesome and responsibly made products to inspire people to be and do their best.
At Temple we have a commitment to being better in all that we do. You’ll find this in the way we treat our employees, our trusted partners and the planet.
We redefine what it means to live well.
Buddha Brands — Thirsty Buddha® Coconut Water, Hungry Buddha® Coconut Snacks and
Healthy Buddhaw Coconut Products — is not just about healthier versions of everyday snacks
and drinks, our commitment extends to the environment.
DO YOU SHARE OUT COMPANY VALUES
Our trusted, top quality products are honestly made, with transparency of ingredients and
production methods, and transparency of our business practices— that’s how we do better-for-
We’re mission-based in both name and practice. We create value for people and the planet, with
sustainability and the environment rooted in every decision we make.
Lighten Up, Be the Fun
Work is serious, but that doesn’t mean we have to be. Through hard work, we live well, laugh
often and have fun. We communicate with positive intention, express our feelings and seek to
inspire and empower our peers.
We, Not I
We check our egos at the door, and work collaboratively towards a common goal internally and
externally with our stakeholders. We ask for the help we need, work with positivity, and offer
support at all levels. Respect is more important than being right, and we have permission to
Get Sh*t Done
Passion, accountability, and drive deliver progress. We keep it simple, stay decisive and focus
on process instead of problems for exceptional execution.
We’re not afraid to take calculated risks and tackle challenges creatively. We feel empowered to
stay curious and challenge the status quo. Fail fast and learn faster — that‘s how we operate.
If you like to #GetSh*tDone, and would choose coconut water over soda without hesitation,
send your resumé firstname.lastname@example.org