Are you the one we’re looking for? To many, sales is sales – whether you’re selling cars, computer software, carpets or cats. We’re not of the many. All products are not created equal, and neither are all sales people. We’re looking for someone special, with a particular passion for natural and organic products. Ahead, you’ll find a list of attributes (in no particular order) that we’re looking for in our quest to find the one to complement our Sales department. If at any point you get too excited to even finish reading through this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your resumé post-haste. Our National Account Manager is:
- Ready to take on the better-for-you industry and carve out incremental space for Temple Lifestyle products in the marketplace
- Primed to become our products’ #1 fan, and champion them at every turn
- Equipped to build new relationships and maintain existing ones with key accounts including LCL, SDM, Sobeys and Walmart
- Prepared to build customer volume, as well as goals and objectives by category related to the 4Ps (product, price, promotion and placement)
- Ready to deep-dive into data and provide meaningful insights that support growth plans and forecasting targets
- Excited to join and contribute to our highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Energized by the prospect of busy days, filled with challenging but affirming work
- Bored by the prospect of a humdrum 9-to-5 life filled with repetitive tasks that leave little room for creativity
- Eager to join a culture that promotes hard work, subverting the status quo, and fun (in equal measure)
- Of the beliefs that:
- Change is less risky than the status quo
- Respect for your work, yourself, and your environment are one and the same
- Creating sustainable value is infinitely more rewarding than selling a quick trend.
If it sounds like we described you, reach out right away! We promise we won’t ask you to “sell us this pen”, or any other sales interview clichés – though we may ask you to sell us some organic snacks and beverages.
WE ARE TEMPLE LIFESTYLE
Temple Lifestyle Brands develops, markets and sells products in the All-Natural and Organic Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. We offer better brands, responsibly made with honest ingredients to inspire people to feel good about the choices they make and how they affect their bodies and the planet.
We create wholesome and responsibly made products to inspire people to be and do their best. At Temple we have a commitment to being better in all that we do. You’ll find this in the way we treat our employees, our trusted partners and the planet.
We redefine what it means to live well.
Buddha Brands – Thirsty Buddha® Coconut Water, Hungry Buddha® Coconut Snacks and Healthy Buddha™ Coconut Products – is not just about healthier versions of everyday snacks and drinks, our commitment extends to the environment.
DO YOU SHARE OUR COMPANY VALUES?
Our trusted, top quality products are honestly made, with transparency of ingredients and production methods, and transparency of our business practices– that’s how we do better-for-you.
We’re mission-based in both name and practice. We create value for people and the planet, with sustainability and the environment rooted in every decision we make.
Lighten Up, Be the Fun
Work is serious, but that doesn’t mean we have to be. Through hard work, we live well, laugh often and have fun. We communicate with positive intention, express our feelings and seek to inspire and empower our peers.
We, Not I
We check our egos at the door, and work collaboratively towards a common goal internally and externally with our stakeholders. We ask for the help we need, work with positivity, and offer support at all levels. Respect is more important than being right, and we have permission to make mistakes.
Get Sh*t Done
Passion, accountability, and drive deliver progress. We keep it simple, stay decisive and focus on process instead of problems for exceptional execution.
We’re not afraid to take calculated risks and tackle challenges creatively. We feel empowered to stay curious and challenge the status quo. Fail fast and learn faster – that’s how we operate.
If you like to #GetSh*tDone, and would choose coconut water over soda without hesitation, send your resumé to email@example.com